State Library Victoria has four free, bookable meeting rooms located in the Quad
- Users will need an active library membership number to make a booking.
- An email will be sent upon creating a booking. Click on the link in the email to confirm your booking.
- Bookings can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Users can book a room for one hour per day and up to four bookings per month.
- Where possible, please arrive a few minutes ahead of your booking so staff can assist you in making full use of your time.
- Meeting Rooms 2, 3 & 4 contain AV smart screens with USB, HDMI, VGA and Audio cables, as well as adjustable lighting.
- Please check if your device is compatible with the cords supplied - for some devices you may need to bring your own cable or adapter e.g. VGA/HDMI. Mac users may need a mini HDMI cable.
- Meeting Room 1 does not have a screen or adjustable lighting.
- All rooms have power points.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding